Saturday, July 24, 2010

Party Time

Hi! I've been super busy in the lab the last few weeks, but here are some updates:
Two Mondays ago I went to Kiliani, which is a festival for the patron saint of the city. It was basically like a state fair. And they had really good chocolate covered fruit. I went to that with Verena, her sister, and some of their friends.
Two Tuesdays ago, I went with Verena and her two English teacher friends to see a production of Othello in the gardens of the Residenz. It was really fun, because I really like Shakespeare. We also had ice cream afterwards.
This past weekend I went dirndl shopping, so now I have a traditional dress to wear if I ever go to Oktoberfest.
This Wednesday, after a really long day in lab, I went with Verena and her two friends Miri and Sabine to see Eclipse! Yay vampire movies. It was in an Imax theatre so it was huge :)
And then Thursday we went out for sushi with Conny, Miri, Sabine, and Miri's aunt and uncle. It was lots of fun, and then Miri invited me to her birthday party this weekend.
It's a musical themed party so everyone dresses up like a character from a musical. I'm going as a revolutionary from Les Mis because that's all I could put together from my clothes... I have a blue and white shirt, I will get a red neckerchief, and I have bought a loaf of bread to hold. I've also been listening to music from the show all day to get ready!
Revolutionarily,
Julia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia,
    We were very happy to see YOU in the pictures. You look as beautiful as ever !!!
    We are surprised you have not gained weight with all the wonderful food and interesting desserts you had there.!! We would like to try the pizza ice cream!! It looks delicious !
    Love,
    Tataandpaco

    ReplyDelete