Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lab Pictures

One last post, then I am actually done for the day.

Here is the outside of my apartment, as I walk towards the lab:



And here is a pretty street between my apartment and the lab.



This statue is at one of the entrances to the university. It seems to be an owl attacking a serpent. Usually you would think it would be an eagle attacking a serpent, but I like owls better, anyway.



The outside of my lab building. I think this used to be a hospital, and then a new wing was added, which is this lab. You can see that the part of the building on the left of the picture looks much newer than the building in the back. Or maybe you can't actually in these pictures, but I promise that's how they are.



Pretty staircase up to the lab. It reminds me of the staircase in SCL, but less painful.



This is what I meant by "the lab is huge, and all the doors look the same"



The office where I work and have my computer. I also have a lab bench on the other side of the lab.



The view from my office. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment