Sunday, June 6, 2010

Random Observations. And Pictures of my Kitchen for Mom.

1. As you can see in the distance from my apartment, there is an IKEA. I didn't know they had IKEA in other countries. And I also know how to get the bus to the IKEA, if I need to...

2. The ground floor in the building is labeled floor zero (not floor 1 like it would be in America). Therefore, the basement floor is level -1. I think this is really funny, but that's probably just me.

3. More pictures of my kitchen because mom was curious. First, this is the inside of the fridge where you can see all the little locked boxes for people to store their cold food.

4. The stove and oven.

5. The cabinet for storing dry food.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia!!! Love the blog. Thanks for picture of the fridge. Just thought it was interesting that they had locked boxes in there...John and I read blog together tonight. He loved the shout outs to him. Hi everyone else reading Julia's blog!
    Miss you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete