Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My apartment + nutella

So today is a multiple-post day.
First, pictures of my apartment:

Here, you can see the view from my door. To the right are huge storage dressers, and the bathroom.
In this picture you can see my bedroom/dining room/living room. Notice how neat it is, mom.


Now, you can see the plates I bought at my new favorite supermarket in the whole world:

Now I can actually eat food! And drink water! And milk! Oh, also, German milk is really tasty. This is coming from someone who never drinks milk in America because she doesn't like it.
Now, the view from my window: Lots of Trees.

Also, everyone should see the size of the Nutella container I found. It's like the size of my head. There will probably still be some left at the end of the summer. But, I couldn't get the normal smaller size, because this one has special World Cup packaging:


And last but not least, a picture of the communal kitchen without pots or pans:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, Love you blog. Hope you don't mind that your mom sent it to me! Your pictures are great - really gives me a sense of your surroundings. I've taken trains in Germany and Switzerland before and you are right - the villages do look like something out of a fairy tale!

    So glad you are having a great time - your research sounds really cool.

    sending hugs,
    Mommie Debbie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mommy Debbie! I wish you could come visit me here - it's so pretty and sunny. And the food is great too :)

    Love,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete